View Single Post
Nammu
Crone

Member Since May 2010
Location: Some where between my inner mind and the solar system.
53.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 01, 2020 at 12:01 AM

Yes that’s it Janet evenovich yes she’s a light breezy read.

I’ve read Christian mystery before as long as it doesn’t get to sermon(y) I like it just fine. I hope you can find an agent and get published.

The readers digest is considered a Christian magazine and I’ve been reading that since I could read. They used to be much thicker but I still like em. ( did you ever make angels out of the readers digest?) I’d say oh back in the late 60’s and early 70’s we’d get the condensed books for vacation reads. 4 books in one and something for everyone. Cheap enough that they could be manhandled and dragged along on the boat and durable enough to handle the weather. Paperbacks eventually replaced them.

I first came across The Desiderata in a readers Digest, way back then. I might consider myself an agnostic but I don’t pull my nose outa joint by refusing to read spiritual works or things labels as such. I’m all for free speech.

I looked for those hot cider packs but the store didn’t have and so I got hot chocolate instead. A good drink on these colder days. Fresh flowers sound like an excellent idea. Tomorrow I’ll have to bring some of the potted flower in cause it’s supposed to freeze overnight. Brr it’s going to be snowing soon.

Nammu is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Travelinglady

Thanks for this!
Travelinglady