View Single Post
Michael2Wolves
Account Suspended

Member Since Jan 2018
247 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 01, 2020 at 07:01 AM

I have never received an official diagnosis of BPD, but I have most, if not all the traits.

What's the difference between BPD and Bipolar Disorder? I get that the two are similar, but there is a lack of literature besides this site on it. What if you have both? For me, the fact that I do all the above is enough; who cares what it's called? The Gmork by any other name is still the Nothing. I fail to see how getting a diagnosis would change anything as I don't have money for therapy (and it's unlikely I ever will), and I will never voluntarily take medication again. Ever. I'd rather suffer through and at least know that my suffering is REAL. Taking medication does not change the exigent, external circumstances of my life that affect me in everything from lack of career and education to being able to leave the country. All taking meds will do is give me a false sense of security while my life continues to tailspin.

All that remains is the jaded cynicism and bitterness of a life that was wasted. Therefore, there will ALWAYS be BPD in my life.
Michael2Wolves is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Calla lily12