View Single Post
Mully

Member Since Sep 2014
110 hugs
given
Default Oct 01, 2020 at 02:10 PM

I am actually mad at you. Our first appt back from your break, you are half hour late. And then you spent the last twenty minutes talking about your scheduling issues and how you are trying to accommodate those lucky few who get to see you in person because “they don’t get or have the technology”.

It’s just not fair that you are expecting me to make a long term change to accommodate someone else.

You also have said some things that make me feel like you think I’m this whiny privileged person. I work at a fast food restaurant part time and pay you over half my salary. Yes, I work weekends so I don’t have to pay for childcare- which means that I never get to see my husband and I’m 24-7 working or watching children. I have a degree, but everyone acts like I’m a moron because I’m not utilizing it, even though I’m just trying to make life work. I hate my life, but I love my children. I may not be as important as your wealthier clients, or your “first responder” clients.... but come on. For someone who says she’s not judgmental, I think you are fooling yourself.

I’m tired of feeling below everyone else. I’m tired of feeling so alone. I’m tired of feeling so reliant on a therapist that obviously doesn’t understand me as much as she claims to.

I don’t know if I want to even bother answering your next phone call. This is such a mindtwist and I have no idea what is the right thing to do.

Hugs from:
Elio, LonesomeTonight, Lostislost, Merope, SlumberKitty