View Single Post
ArtieTheSequal
Writing my way through...

Member Since Feb 2020
5,775 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 02, 2020 at 09:46 AM

LT what you said about therapy being part of healthcare - I think my h has finally come to that realization. After I went back this time in June or whenever it was after a bit of a break, we were talking about it and he said something like "Just do what you have to do and fix yourself." So I am taking him at his word and doing so. I've figured something out about him looking back, too - maybe he meant it when he said it wasn't the money that he minded it was that sometimes he thinks going to therapy makes me worse, and sometimes he thinks I use her as a 'paid friend'. Well, here lately, it's not making me worse, she's been a big help and my overall attitude has improved (I mean that he sees, my sessions have been hard and emotional especially the other day, really kicked my butt... but he doesn't see that). It really is like going to the gym but for my mental health. I'm hoping that once we get through this latest bit of depth work that we've started, that we can do less frequent sessions. I don't ever want to stop completely anymore.

Hugs from:
LonesomeTonight, SlumberKitty, unaluna

Thanks for this!
LonesomeTonight