Thread: Help!!!!!
View Single Post
ZAXs

Member Since Sep 2020
Default Oct 02, 2020 at 04:37 PM

Thanks for the replies.
Yes she has been diagnosed with depression and anxiety.
She has been through a few physiologist and therapist.
I never get an opportunity to talk to her mental health professionals as she quits them as soon as she feels they are not telling her what she wants to hear.
Medical Dr for her dietary issues have on more then one occasion referred her to mental health professionals and every time it has lit a fuse in her and she breaks down stating they won’t help her because they think she is crazy. Her words not mine.

Her parents,
They unfortunately are part of the issue. The fathers side has lots of mental health issues and her mothers side has depression.
They are enablers and simply agree she is taking the best course of action. For example with the current situation my daughter called her grandmother with concern as she senses the mounting frustration on my part and let her grandmother know she fears the worst and feels abandoned. The response from grandma was this should not affect you and you should not have a problem with your mother staying with us so she can get better.

Yes symptoms are constant. Even if my wife solves one issue she finds some other health issue to focus on and the cycle starts all over again.

Update to our situation: My daughters conversation with grandmother got my wife thinking and she came to the house pleading that she does not ever want to separate and this is just to get better. She went as far as offering to setup tracking on her phone so I could check where she is at all times. I declined that offer as I do honestly trust her in that regard.
ZAXs is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
SlumberKitty

Thanks for this!
Rohag