View Single Post
susannahsays
Grand Magnate

Member Since Jun 2018
1 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 03, 2020 at 02:21 AM

I'm feeling needy and I want to be intrusive. But I won't.

Also, it bothers me that you didn't recycle your water bottle and that plastic container. I wanted to scold you, but I doubt that would translate to you recycling stuff and I try not to be like that when it's unlikely result in a gain. And you hadn't slept all night and weren't feeling well, so that would have been an asshole move. I really hope this behavior is confined to your office and you do recycle at home, though.

On an unrelated note, I don't think you are aware that the way I sometimes act with you is not something I do with other people. This is partially my fault as my attempts to correct this impression have been very half-hearted. Part of me is more comfortable with you thinking as you do because otherwise, you would start wondering why I just do it with you and that is not a road I want you going down for multiple reasons. Suffice it to say that I am very rarely overtly hostile with people in my real life. I don't subject anybody else to petulance and tantrums. Would it shock you to know how passive I am in most situations? I don't want to have to worry about getting upset and having to contain my temper in a conflict, so I find it best to avoid conflicts whenever possible. That usually means I don't set the boundaries that I would prefer for myself. Interacting with people is too exhausting/draining as it is.

Anyway, hope you are sleeping better.

Hugs from:
LonesomeTonight, SlumberKitty