Legendary

Member Since Sep 2019
40.2k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 03, 2020 at 07:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soupe du jour View Post
Today is busy. We will be running errands, including food drop off, going to an electronics recycling joint, and the high school "paper shredding day". Luckily all are local.

My back, arm, and shoulder are still in pain. It's always worst after sleeping. I have been sleeping OK, despite. It's been a good 9 days since the injury. I assume the excessive physical work related to home sale prep is worsening the situation. I also want to do some packing today.

A man who took one of our desks said he wanted to buy our Ficus tree, but pick it up later. As often is the case, he seems to be backing out of it. Yesterday I texted him asking if he still wants it. His response was "Can you send me a photo? Also, you have to tell me how to care for it." That annoyed me since he saw the sucker in person, so I didn't respond. Then later he asked if he could come tomorrow (meaning today). I simply responded "Yes". Likely he won't come. Or if he shows up without appointment, he might find us out. Such a hassle, these things!
Fickle humans.

Hugs from:
bizi, Soupe du jour

Thanks for this!
bizi, Soupe du jour