LonesomeTonight
Always in This Twilight

Member Since Feb 2015
75.2k hugs
given
Default Oct 06, 2020 at 06:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtieTheSequal View Post
i hate the thought of L getting me mixed up with someone else. she said that one time "oh maybe that was someone else" and i totally cringed. i don't wanna be reminded that she has other clients. Glad you accepted the session and hope it will be helpful.

Thanks, Artie. I really wonder if that's actually the biggest thing that's bothering me, not some of the other stuff. When he said that, I did mention @@'s T telling her she should spend more time with her nonexistent daughter.

On a different note, I realized in thinking about it more last night that it's also that I feel he's contributed to my becoming more dependent on him lately. In allowing what he ha allowed--no-charge emails, texts for stuff beyond scheduling (I only did a couple of those though), an extra session a week at a reduced price, self-disclosing more, etc. And I'm wondering if he has a plan to help me become less dependent, or if he's just suddenly going to be like, "OK, things are back to normal!"

And will *he* shift back to being more like he was before, less empathetic and letting more of his a**hole side come out? But then, I think that side of him helped keep my dependence and transference stuff more in check... Or is this just me struggling with someone seeming caring toward me?

Hugs from:
ArtieTheSequal, Polibeth, ScarletPimpernel, SlumberKitty, unaluna

Thanks for this!
Quietmind 2