divine1966
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2014
1,292 hugs
given
Default Oct 07, 2020 at 03:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterPaul View Post
If I don't click I'll blame myself and feel very, very bad. For now I can't see how I could fix that... If I do the show however, it almost always clicks... at least at the beginning... but I don't think it's a bad thing if I'm gonna fix reasons behind my main actions and add little more of me to it.. I mean who in the world likes dates that go bad or simply suck? Sure, the show is just a show and sometimes I have to do some acting to keep it rolling but I think it's acceptable if it's there only to help smooth more important things out... wouldn't you agree?
No I don’t agree. I don’t need a man to give me a show or do acting and I don’t do any either. Just be yourself and let the cards fall where they may. Things either work out or they don’t.

For example I am direct and blunt, sometimes it’s a problem but that’s who I am. I am not going to be subdued and mellow on my first date for a man to discover later that’s not who I am. He either likes me or he doesn’t. I am not acting. I’d rather be alone than acting.

As about you acting, women often fall for men who act and pretend and by the time they realize his true nature they are too deep in. So I don’t think it’s fair to act just to get a woman. She’ll figure it out eventually and won’t stick around. Be yourself. If being yourself is not suitable at the moment then do not date now.
divine1966 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote