Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2017
3,628 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 09, 2020 at 05:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by divine1966 View Post
Job search is a pain in a neck. Sorry I hope something comes up soon.

I sure hope your husband does not just quit his job to look for a different one. He knows you lost your job and he now wants to quit his? He is out of his mind. I honestly have not heard of grown people ever doing that. If he hates his job, he could keep looking for a a better job while still working. I’d absolutely wouldn’t tolerate my spouse just leaving his job. He wants you to get a job so he can quit his? Makes no sense. Who does that? No one stops him from doing job search in his free time.
Thanks Divine.

He won't quit without another job lined up. The other day he told his boss he wants to leave, which I didn't think was a good idea. But he's miserable, and insinuated that I should just take anything.

We talked about it more yesterday, and he understands how important it is to me to like where I work. I do feel really badly for him and I hate seeing him suffer, but I also need to take some time, interview and find the right place.

He is looking now and is putting out feelers. It's what he can do - he can start looking.

And since posting this thread, I have three potential interviews! Two confirmed, and one is waiting to be confirmed.

~4 Non Blondes
Have Hope is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote