View Single Post
Snap66

Member Since Nov 2011
3 hugs
given
Default Oct 09, 2020 at 11:45 PM

I don't understand how a person can have constant issues with everyone they meet, yet cannot see that it's not the other person. I can accept if they have issue with a few people...but with everyone they meet is a bit much to swallow.
Its like The boy who cried wolf.

If I wrote the same thing over and over again- constantly blaming- never taking responsibility for your actions I would be self conscience of what people thought... and worried that I would be showing a pattern of behaviour that others could see, and make judgement- right or wrong.
This seems to be the furthest from their thinking. Which I has me asking this question.

I have AvPD so I tend to take responsibility for everything I say and do and look at everything under a microscope...so when I see a person constantly blaming others always having the same issues time and time again it confuses me to why they cant see it and to their way of thinking?

Sorry about the long post, trying to explain myself can be a difficult sometimes when trying to be sensitive to others.

It’s never alright. It comes and it goes.
It’s always around, even when it don’t show.
They say it gets better. well I guess that it might.
But even when it’s better, it’s never alright.

Last edited by Snap66; Oct 10, 2020 at 12:39 AM..
Snap66 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
KBMK, seesaw, WovenGalaxy

Thanks for this!
Discombobulated, KBMK, Open Eyes, RoxanneToto, seesaw, TishaBuv, WovenGalaxy