Magnate

Member Since May 2017
4,704 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 10, 2020 at 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonesomeTonight View Post
I guess I'm thinking to myself, OK, Dr. T has given me all this support during the pandemic. He's really helped me get through this time, including with the extra sessions and being more empathetic and everything. But then I also think how some of the conflicts, mainly the one of this past week, have caused me *more* stress. And that's the last thing I need right now. Also, if he met my needs better (or did better at teaching me to meet my own needs), maybe once or twice a week would be enough for me right now. Because part of me thinks it would be difficult to find another T to give me this many sessions--especially considering Dr. T gives me a reduced rate--or even if just one or two sessions a week, to have the flexibility to be able to add an extra session when I want one. Or that I wouldn't be able to find another T who'd allow email. But maybe with the right T, I'd have less of a need for those things? Or maybe I could find a T who does email (or phone or text) but doesn't also tell their client that they'd rather not do it...
I think the only way to know any of this is to try it and see.
ElectricManatee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
SlumberKitty

Thanks for this!
LonesomeTonight