Grand Poohbah

Member Since May 2019
6,984 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 12, 2020 at 08:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by happysobercrafter View Post
I am gobsmacked! Omg, girl! What I would not give to be able to wrap my arms around you and find a way to comfort you. Have you had a good gut wrenching cry about all of this? As painful as that sounds, it does help.

On your venting, do you have someone you can vent to who will just listen and comfort you? Honeybunny!! You have the right to vent!! This is crushing stress!

I see you handling this amazingly well, but you still need to vent the unspoken feelings, if you want to. This is up to you, babes, I am not wanting to push you. I am hoping to encourage you. And I will respect your choices, always. You do what you think is best for you, babes.

Lot of warm hugs and kisses to you, Sweetpea! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
So glad you are posting again!

I don't remember crying once about this. I suppose I look at it as something that was meant to happen in order to refine me/teach me more life lessons. I like to do things for myself and need to be more consistent about asking for help when I need it. The one thing that has me trying to fight against the cancer is that my husband would not have me to look after him and I know I do make his life easier in many ways (and vice versa). He is doing everything he can to help me beat this thing. When I think of death, I think of heaven, but also know it would be painful for others if my cancer is not healed. My mind is in two different places as I deal with this....
TunedOut is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
*Beth*, Discombobulated, happysobercrafter, jrae, unaluna

Thanks for this!
*Beth*, Discombobulated, happysobercrafter