View Single Post
Skeezyks
Disreputable Old Troll

Member Since Oct 2015
17.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Smile Oct 12, 2020 at 01:11 PM

Well... I don't know you. But I highly doubt you're ignorant & certainly not for wanting to be productive & involved. Working is not necessarily awful. (Sometimes it can even be rewarding.) But it certainly can come with all sorts of challenges too. It is true, I believe, that many people do hate their jobs. On the other hand, there are also at least some people who like or even love their jobs. There are lots of different factors involved with this though including, I think, a hefty amount of luck.

One thing you didn't mention here is if you are receiving Social Security Disability benefits. If you are that's certainly a consideration. It's not easy to qualify for SSDI. And you'd want to be careful you didn't disqualify yourself from SSDI benefits only to realize later on that you couldn't, for whatever reason, continue to maintain your employment. Perhaps becoming employed might be something to talk over with a vocational counselor such as someone from your area's Division of Vocational Rehabilitation Services if there is such an entity where you live. Good luck!
Skeezyks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
GirlWithHope