Member Since Dec 2018
192 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 13, 2020 at 06:40 AM

Hey @divine1966
Quote:
Originally Posted by divine1966 View Post
But what’s happening with this thread is likely what’s happening with other threads of yours and is an explanation why people don’t reply. You are reading other people’s threads and replying to other people on other threads but you don’t go back to your own threads to even read what people said.
Wow. That hits me in the gut but you are right. I get it now and appreciate you telling me. I expected you to post and be honest. I know people may think you are too blunt but I asked for honesty and bluntness often accompanies honesty.
Quote:
Heck one time you asked a question on the topic I am an expert on and I spent long time with detailed posts and you never even acknowledged. I assumed you got mad at something I said so I hesitated to reply to your posts for awhile. But now I am sure you just never ever read it.

And it’s pretty much the case with most of your threads.
I feel like a total asshole right now. But I want to validate what you are saying and I hear you. I cant believe I did that to you. If you are ever worried that I am mad or something reach out, we are friendly enough where I would get back to you.
Quote:
Hence fewer people will reply. It’s not that other threads are fluffy , it’s just that people read replies and engage with posters. You yourself engage with people on other threads, just never on your own. I likely won’t be replying anymore as you seem to be using your own threads as blogs and journals and replies aren’t needed which is fine.
Holy cow, I am not gonna lie but it did bring some tears to my eyes to see you say that. I always read what you post but I can see now it is on other threads and not my own. I have never thought of my posts like a blog or journal and I do not like that it seems that way.

Hope everything works out with your daughter. Hope baby gets better too, perhaps pediatrician has a suggestion re colic. Maybe something bothering him? Is he due for a check up? Well you likely won’t read this so I bow out[/QUOTE]

President of the no F's given society.
sarahsweets is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Bill3, Fuzzybear