Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2017
3,628 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 13, 2020 at 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Hitch View Post
Sometimes people withhold the truth because they don’t want to hurt the other person. But it depends on what truth exactly you’re referring to. Are you able to give us some examples? As for not living up to promises that in itself isn’t necessarily an indication that he will cheat, just that he couldn’t keep site of his goals.

My ex husband cheated. Signs? He would outright lie about where he was and what he was doing. He became very secretive. Passcode locks on every single one of his devices. Going out random hours. Text messages during the evening. Wedding ring suddenly fell off in the swimming pool but I found it in the car. I could give so many examples here and yes it sucks if you’ve been through it in the past.
Oh dear - no my husband doesn’t do anything like what you described.. I really have no reason to think he would cheat because he doesn’t seem like he would and shows no signs of it.

To detail where he’s withheld the truth would take me some time and I’m typing on my phone which is harder. It’s been little things - omissions of the full truth let’s say.

I think it’s my own fears combined with my past and the broken promises/ half truths by my husband.

~4 Non Blondes
Have Hope is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Bill3