View Single Post
beauflow
-------no titles please--

Member Since Jul 2011
15.1k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 13, 2020 at 11:00 PM

Animals have been doing ok, but Oct 1st i had to take pup into the Animal hospital due to she got into something. I was scared and unsure what to do plus shame on me for failing my dog. It wasn't life threatening but I agreed that it was probably best for pup to be with a care team than me. My friend helped and drove me at 1am the next morning to pick her up.
Pup is my first pup and I hadn't expected the way she greeted me. I understand a little more why t encouraged my decision on getting pup.
I hadn't wanted to post that because just a lot of emotions on my part but pup is back at her self, she's been to dog parks and nature walks, playing around, etc after the hospital. And I've been more alert but she still has grabbed a few things on walks

Pup gets bark boxes, almost every stuffed toy she has torn up until now. I was reading that we maybe able to work on playing "nice" with toys. I decided "the candy corn" toy would be out trial... it's lasted for five days now and still in good shape, this is a new record I think besides a monkey she had before she started tearing them all up.
I wish I read this earlier and ignored the advice of just let them do it because they want the insides.
Cats are still getting along. My friend has cat, I don't think I mentioned that. I often refer to as roommate cat, she still isn't sure about pup but it's ok. I'm glad my cat and roommate cat get along

Hugs from:
*Beth*, Breaking Dawn, Deilla, Nammu, unaluna

Thanks for this!
Breaking Dawn, unaluna