Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Mar 2011
21.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 14, 2020 at 10:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TunedOut View Post
Once it is over, I am fairly sure you will never see that sister again.
As far as the stuff goes, you, your brother and your parents are much more important than things. Your parents couldn't take any of it with them and neither will your sister. If she doesn't not eventually feel guilt and depression over the evil she has done then she must be mad (as in more mental than either of us)!
This has been a deeply disturbing experience for me @TunedOut, I had loved my sister and never imagined she would ever do all the things she chose to do. I had no idea she carried all this jealousy in her. Turns out the nicer I was, the more she got jealous. The person I thought she was and loved, never really existed. The fact that she can be so cold and calculating has shocked me so badly.

I have repeatedly said how my wheel house simply doesn't think the way she thinks, it's true. She has shown me how it actually pleasures her to cause me hurt and anger and pain. I could never write a letter to her letting her know all this either because a letter would actually make her feel pleasure and empower her. I think that's sooo sick. I sure do look at her in a very different light now. The person I thought she was is "dead" now. I never thought I would EVER feel that way about her. It's been a very different kind of grieving and effort to come to terms with. I innocently embraced something that never really existed. I have to say that experiencing this level of deception can really bring about questioning self. It sure did blindside me. I could never have done any of the things my sister chose to do.

You are right TunedOut, what she has taken is just "things". And no matter what she takes, she can't take away the closeness and all the good times I had with my mother and father.
Open Eyes is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
TunedOut