View Single Post
Harriet Bergeron

Member Since Sep 2020
Default Oct 15, 2020 at 12:50 AM

Hi, Samantics! Thank you so much! I would greatly appreciate any exercises that you have found. I am now in my third month of therapy and I have really lucked out with the doctor and therapist I found. Finding the right support system is over half the battle! I remember many years ago that I had a difficult time finding the right match. I am actually surprised that I like and look forward to talking with them so much. I have become a bit of a hermit the past few years. I hope I will remember how to socialize after the pandemic. I hope it ends soon. The situation the world is in is what flipped me back into PTSD mode!

I saw your location and started missing my happy times in Montreal. I used to go there to play music. I remember being at Bistro Go-go and playing blues all night! I am years and miles away from those days. It brings back some of the happiest adventures of my life. I have been so incredibly isolated, it's a wonder I am still marginally sane at all! I need to focus on happy times in my past and hold out hope that the world will someday return back to normal for us all. It helps when I play music for hours. So nice to have found a place for my mind to go. Many thanks.

H. B.
Harriet Bergeron is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote