Wisest Elder Ever

Member Since Nov 2002
81.2k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 15, 2020 at 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeezyks View Post
One thing that has always been the case to some extent, but that seems to be becoming even more prevalent lately, is that new members post one thread (often in the New Member Introductions forum) but then I, at least, never see anything more from them again. I don't know if any of them show up in Chat (because I don't chat.) But perhaps they read other members' threads & reply? And maybe they take some of the quizzes & tests?
I agree, I have also noticed this. I do not think this is the ''fault'' of any member (or mod or admin here) here Each person has free will, and are not easy for us to ''control'' Personally, I do not bother to try I would enjoy it if those who observe silently, were able to participate more fully. This is a supportive place, and I hope nothing changes that

I think someone may have mentioned members who ''repeat'' themselves. There are certain topics I do NOT enjoy reading. I try to avoid those places... Topics which are not enjoyable to someone, or posters they do not enjoy, can usually be avoided, including using ''ignore'' if necessary. I am sure everyone knows this already I haven't noticed some of the things described in this thread. I try to focus on me rather than examining others through a microscope. I try not to judge since I have not walked with them...

Hugs from:
bizi, lizardlady, Skeezyks, WovenGalaxy

Thanks for this!
Have Hope, lizardlady, Skeezyks