View Single Post
Anonymous32451

Default Oct 16, 2020 at 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tucson View Post
I had an episode with my doctor today. I lost one of my prescriptions. I also had my meds adjusted, but he forgot to order one of them. I sent him an email. I then left a message. No response from him. Meanwhile, I have been finding it more difficult to function. I have a job to hold down.

So I went to his home office. He was not happy with me. He was very turse with me, starting to treat me, like how one would reprimand a child. He then told me that he does not have to rewrite the lost prescription. This scared me.

I have known him for 20 years. He has rarely to rewrite a prescription. Lately he has been developing this attitude toward me. However, I have never seen him so disrespectful and rude to me. This is bothering me allot right now. I need my meds to function.

So what do all of you think of this?

I am currently searching for a new doctor, since the one I was seeing said (openly to me), that he hoped that I got covid 19, and I am not taking that from a professional

but the search is proving hard for now. hopefully will find someone (well, I don't really have much of a choice.)
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
*Beth*, bpcyclist

Thanks for this!
bpcyclist