Grand Magnate

Member Since Mar 2019
4,300 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 16, 2020 at 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soupe du jour View Post
I thought I'd bump this thread up rather than write on a particular physical topic in the check-in thread.

According to my gynecologist, I'm not menopausal and my thyroid function is perfectly controlled by my levothyroxine (Synthroid). I will still have the endo biopsy in November, but I'm thinking all of my irregularity with my menstrual period has likely just been stress-induced. It all seemed to start in March. I'm not sure if the pandemic had anything to do with it, but that's when the shutdown started and Hubby was home. That's also when layoff threats started and our preparations (mental/otherwise) for a move just began. It would seem to make sense that stress was involved. I don't have any other abnormal symptoms (no pain or other stuff). We'll see. Assuming that the endo biopsy shows no problem, she will have at least removed some cervical polyps as part of the procedure.
That seems like good news Soupe! You have been under quite a bit of stress. I am hopeful everything will go well with the biopsy.
fern46 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Fuzzybear, Soupe du jour

Thanks for this!
Soupe du jour