View Single Post
128J

Member Since Oct 2020
21 hugs
given
Confused Oct 17, 2020 at 02:47 PM

My mind feels like chaos right now, ok now that you are reading this part not anymore. Maybe I have clutter to get off my mind but I feel the need to ask a few questions. If I am often misunderstood in verbal conversation and text conversation just less, given time to write my mind I can sometimes be clear, or maybe I am too clear, I have no idea where I am on a scale of understandability but I usually understand myself fine. I don't think about what I say before I say it even though I believe all I do is think of things, just quietly in my mind. Subconsciously, regardless if I am mostly misunderstood could this be my fault? Perhaps I am not talking to people that care about me? Their replies seem to show that they have not listened, it would either be something semi relevant not to the topic but the words I have used, or a half effort acknowledgement phrase like "yeah, okay" or "That's cool, **** yeah" regardless if I have sent a three word message or a 500 word message. Perhaps I am overwhelming, but overwhelming with no real purposeful information so nobody really cares? Why would I care about these thoughts and ideas if nobody else does? I have all ready answered all of my own questions but I refuse to let myself delete all of this text because nothing has helped me so far so I must be going about obtaining my information incorrectly(self absorbed). I am very nice and try my hardest to be understanding regardless of my tendencies to keep talking or cut people off due to my excitement to say what I know about what they have to say and I don't intend to. I fully understand as a being on earth I know miniscule amounts compared to the vast majority of information I could know.
128J is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
downandlonely, Fuzzybear, hvert, RoxanneToto, zapatoes