View Single Post
eskielover
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Oct 2004
14.7k hugs
given
Default Oct 19, 2020 at 12:38 AM

I am practicing my P/A behavior.....getting lots of practice lately

I have told this couple living in the barn apartment to ALWAYS close the gate because if my horse gets out of the turnout area I don't want her getting off the farm & LOCK it when they leave & at night. I go check on my horse up there sometimes around 1am just to make sure all is well. I keep finding the gate unlocked after locking it earlier. So after numerous nice requests I have started to passive aggressively LOCK the gate every time I go out of it during the day so if they want out they have to continually unlock it. Lots more has gone on than just this but this is a high priority issue in my life & the safety of my horse. Sometimes finding the PERFECT P/A act can be an interesting challenge
After nicely asking people to do the right thing & they keep not doing it....I tend to take the approach....."don't get mad, get even" & make their life more difficult too. Definitely P/A behavior but at times it feels good

( I would just move my horse back to my farm BUT she is thriving up there & has a nice barn to go into in bad weather & cold winter days....want to avoid moving her if possible)

Leo's favorite place was in the passenger seat of my truck. We went everywhere together like this.
Leo my soulmate will live in my heart FOREVER Nov 1, 2002 - Dec 16, 2018
eskielover is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Fuzzybear