View Single Post
128J

Member Since Oct 2020
21 hugs
given
Default Oct 19, 2020 at 09:34 AM

Challenges are a part of every day life and I try to engage in a few a day to stimulate mental growth. I believe it is good to be different or else the world has no chance of changing, humans are the rapid prototype creating difference faster than we can keep up with, of course a few models will be messed up or broken and for anyone to put someone down for having flaws is simply a mistake on their part and they would be better off understanding and learning from that person and their struggles instead of judging them. I am sorry, I thought self absorption was a negative trait and I was apologizing for my lack of thought towards others. And yes, I often find people do not share my interests specifically, or the intensity I put towards these topics, which is understandable people like thrills and being social, and maybe it is my fault for trying to preach to a lion, people have their ideas and their beliefs and can't help if they are not interested in what I find amusing or entertaining. I can tell my few friends have gotten very annoyed with me recently. But all I hear from them is how they want to be rich and they want to fulfill their dreams but they don't ever take action and ignore my attempts to assist them. I am nervous about talking to a medical professional but I did just get my insurance so I plan to soon. Any advice? Is it a possibility my intrusive thoughts will throw off my answers and cause me to get an incorrect diagnosis with the wrong medication that will cause permanent damage?
128J is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote