View Single Post
tevelygo

Member Since Feb 2018
26 hugs
given
Default Oct 20, 2020 at 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaitso View Post
I don't understand this perspective at all, @sarahsweets. What did he do to take advantage of her? It actually sounds to me like he was very generous except for the interest thing. I've had wealthy family members loan me money with a similar interest rate and I didn't think I was being taken advantage of. Wealthy people are wealthy for a reason: they are smart about managing their money.

And otherwise, to be perfectly honest, dealing with someone who has this many mental health issues is not easy. I just don't see abusive behavior in what the OP describes.

Lol he got the money without having to work for it.

Maybe I'm just more generous than average then though........... And I don't know how to emotionally manipulate like the random woman who easily got 6000 USD off him.

Also. I did get a loan from my uncle before and he wanted an interest rate and that was fine for me (and I paid him back within deadline no problem, I was still able to do it back then).

But I didn't live with my uncle for many years and I didn't sacrifice things for them.

Again, I was not that American woman who easily got 6000 USD off him in just a few months...

Also you asked about the abuse.

"I was very neglected, already getting very numbed out and shut down living with him"

"It was nothing too dark but it was manipulation and I have not trusted him fully since then. He manipulated me into letting him live with me in my condo again. After I let him come back I had a near psychotic break, I had a complete nervous breakdown. He once woke up, took a look at me, said "you're crazy" and went back to sleep."

I don1t want to copy out more from my original OP.