View Single Post
Anonymous42048

Default Oct 20, 2020 at 03:37 PM

I have NPD with multiple deep seated sociopathic traits and history of several pretty dark sociopathic episodes. I’m working hard with my therapist to get better and I’ve met some significant progress, so it’s easy for me to share now.

It all depends on the reasons behind their disorder. Whether it’s abandonment, abuse, pathological social circle or all combined. We are detached from our emotions. We were not allowed to express our feelings, we don’t know how to cope, so we created our defense system. The bottom line of it is that you can win or you can lose. Something is white or something is black. I have leverage over you or you have leverage over me. Simple and messed up as that.

My advice to you is that whatever happened to you don’t take it personally. It’s not about you. It’s about him/her. We truly don’t care about others, we have no empathy, we don’t judge you as a person. We judge you as a reflection of our own insecurities and fears. And usually that APD person has been through a lot and she/he doesn’t know love, understanding or tenderness. However he/she knows ruthlessness, hunger for power, callousness… that’s why it hurts so much. We respond in our own way. We should be avoided at all cost. And it can get worse. Because if you win and you hit that weak spot of ours we become dangerous and trust me there is no line for sociopath in distress.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
bpcyclist, RoxanneToto, ~*glass_owl*~

Thanks for this!
bpcyclist, ~*glass_owl*~