Chat Leader

Member Since May 2014
2,312 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 21, 2020 at 09:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deilla View Post
I'm not feeling well about things right now. I never did get a chance to fully forgive him. To me, forgiving him would have meant seeing him again and smiling at him as though everything was Okay. I'll never see him again. My daughter says they will do a celebration of life. I think that is nice. I do have some good memories of him. I have one that keeps playing over and over in my mind. I don't understand it. He hurt me so bad. Part of me wishes I could be at the celebration. I would be respectful. He deserves to rest in peace. I deserve peace too.
You do deserve peace also. I guess we cannot get peace from outside because I have never found it out there. I came upon this youtube video about gratitude and it brought me to tears upon listening to it. I think there is always something to be grateful for. With my partner it can be for the good times we shared or special moments we had where things were calm. Here is the link if you care to listen Love Letters - Kaira Jewel Lingo - YouTube

"Things Take Time"
CANDC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Deilla

Thanks for this!
Deilla, RoxanneToto, Travelinglady