View Single Post
Hstjustice

Member Since Sep 2020
Default Oct 22, 2020 at 07:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timeforchange2020 View Post
Hi I’m 36 and facing my second divorce and feel like I don’t know who I am anymore. This relationship was by far my best ever. I felt I did my best and showed as much love as a partner can show their wife. It was very unexpected and I truly felt she was the one I would be with for the rest of my life. She has now cut off all communication between us and am pretty sure she is filing for divorce. And here I am again lost and just don’t even know what to do? Nothing feels good like it used to. Not my hobbies or recreational activities. I can’t sleep through the night and struggle to even get out of bed. I never was one to cook for myself before so I’m even having trouble maintaining any sort of diet and losing weight very fast. I have reached out for help and start trauma counseling today. I just feel so alone and like I don’t even know where to start to heal. I’m sure many of you feel the same just looking to hear from someone who might have some answers?

Hello, I am 51 and you pretty much described what i am going thru and how I am feeling. It'd be about a month and a half. One difference is we have 3 dogs that i love very much, that are living with her. I get to visit them weekly but it really can't replace not seeing them daily. My advice is to try getting threw the day or even an hour at a time. The healing process take a while. i am not even close to it. The only answer is time, and to learn for it. It sucks trust me, I had my whole retirement planned out, and where we were going to live and all the traveling we planned on doing. Then out of no where it's all gone, and I still don't know the reason why, other than being told she doesn't feel connected, she feels we were just roommates.
Hstjustice is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Open Eyes