pumpernickel1

Member Since Nov 2019
15 hugs
given
Default Oct 23, 2020 at 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpcyclist View Post
No! No! Wrong!

They are all wrong! And cruel. And clueless. Let us see what they have to say when their house burns down and insurance sucks and they end up living at the Red Cross for 8 months. Who is the lazy one now, judgers? Huh? Huh? Who is lazy now, geniuses? Perfect people?

They lack insight. God has a way of addressing that, often painfully. You are so lucky to have a nice place to go. That is what we as Americans have set up for our sisters and brothers in exactly this situation. Heartless people who judge are headed fir disaster. Karma, baby. You are wonderful and beautiful. Please help someone in need when you are able to. That is how we love and support each other. Screw the haters. We got you, girl.
I just hope I don't ever have to rely on them or ask them for a favor anymore. And I will be able to be more independent if I move into section 8. I'll have more money which means I'll never need to ask them for a thing again!

Zyprexa 15 mg
Prozac 60 mg
Vistaril 100 mg 3x daily
pumpernickel1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous41462, bpcyclist, Coolbreeze74, Fuzzybear, lightly toasted, RoxanneToto, Soupe du jour, unaluna

Thanks for this!
*Beth*, bpcyclist, Coolbreeze74, lightly toasted