View Single Post
LiteraryLark
Crowned "The Good Witch"

Member Since Jun 2009
1,318 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 23, 2020 at 11:34 PM

Would you want to know how far the universe stretches, if it ever stops, how many galaxies and universes are out there?

Would you want to know what's beyond the stars?

Would you want to know if God, or any and all gods are real, if heaven or hell is real?

Would you want to know if aliens are real or if they really live among us?

Would you want to know if there are other beings like us on other planets?

These are some tough questions, to me at least. It's my own opinion, but I don't think I am ready to have these questions answered. I'd love to know if I go to heaven...but I can't imagine what heaven looks like. I know it'll be nothing--but better than--anything I ever dreamed. I don't know if I could handle knowing how far the universe goes...it's lonely on earth as it is. I've always been curious about aliens on other planets, and I wonder that maybe because any alien spacecraft have visited us, I have a hunch that aliens live among us already. But that's a crazy concept to.

And I worry, because of what has happened with COVID, that society is not ready for anything more than events on earth. I mean, we freak out because of a virus, what the heck are we going to do if aliens land on earth?

Maybe I'm rambling, it's just been some things on my mind...must be because of my sci-fi class.
LiteraryLark is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
sadp8r, seeker33, Soupe du jour, unaluna

Thanks for this!
Mountaindewed, RoxanneToto, sadp8r, seeker33, unaluna