View Single Post
Have Hope
Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2017
3,628 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 24, 2020 at 06:09 AM

So, I've had trouble trusting my husband, right? And that includes around other women, even though he's really given me no reason to not trust him around other women.

Well, he has to work today with a new female co-worker, just the two of them all day long. He claims she is "pretty" but heavy in weight.

I've been bringing him lunch periodically at work since I am not working and can. So last night I offered to bring him lunch today while he's working, and his reply was, "sure, I don't give a s-h-i-t".

I was SO hurt by this comment. Then he claims he didn't mean it the way it sounded. He claims he thought I silently meant that I wanted to check up on him and this new woman he works with. He claims he meant it that way.

I don't know what to think of what he claims he meant, but I'm angry over it and think it was a cruel comment to make when I'm simply offering to bring him lunch. I don't give a s-h-i-t? I told him, fine, next time you offer to buy me flowers, I will say to you "sure, I don't give a s-h-i-t". It made me feel like he doesn't care about me at all.

~4 Non Blondes
Have Hope is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MsLady