View Single Post
will19
Grand Magnate

Member Since Oct 2012
1,114 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 24, 2020 at 10:41 PM

I'm pretty much up there in age myself and noticed that it's been a struggle to make new friends for a good while. Making friends and especially keeping them has been a challenge for me.

I only have one friend now and it seems like we're on the verge of splitting up. I have wanted to replace him for quite a while but just haven't been able to. So I'm either stuck with him or have to be totally alone. I personally think that being alone is much better than being with someone who makes you feel miserable. But the choice of being alone is like the lesser of the two evils.

My family life has stunk also. As far back as when I was a little kid, it wasn't that great. My sister, whom is the only one in my family I talk to, feels like growing up with the family was wonderful. I never thought so. She and I are on different planets on that one. Also as now, my relationship with my sister isn't that great. We haven't been together in over 14 years and there's no indication that we will get together sometime in the future.

I have no advice or suggestions also, because I'm fighting this battle, too. Advice or suggestions for me hasn't done any good anyways. It has been given to me, tried, and failed.
will19 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Julielynn1990, lilacsnow