View Single Post
Anonymous42048

Default Oct 26, 2020 at 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Open Eyes View Post
People often are what they know, so with that said how could you feel and know trust and love and caring if you never experienced it.

The narcissist never grew out of how everything revolved around them. They never developed compassion for others except when it served them in some way. At the core of a narcissist is a crying child who did not get his/her needs met in some way. The fact that you anticipate others questioning your worth speaks volumes. It's not a matter of if with you but when. Everyone has some narcissism, it's part of human survival and how human's thrive, but, someone who is leaning to being too narcissistic is someone who typically got deeply injured and ends of self protecting in unhealthy ways.

It's not the first time you prove me that you know the exact taste of what I'm dealing with. May I ask what would YOU do if you were in my shoes right now? I don't have a time machine to change the course of the past and, as you said, those emotions I can't understand... they were never there.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Open Eyes