View Single Post
Desoxyn
Metaphysic

Member Since Aug 2016
4,912 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 26, 2020 at 09:13 PM

I'm starting to get really scared cuz of everything that's happening. If I didn't still have problems with DP/DR, I would be fine.

People have told me very bizarre things in my life - Especially when I was in the psych hospital. I went through insane things.

I don't know how long I'm going to live. And I feel like everyone will die with my ego - When it dies.. I feel negative like sabotaging myself in a pessimistic way to save myself pain from fear of failure or something.

My parents are not healthy. They will die. When? When will money be worthless? Great depression? Screw the stock market right now. I have a dollar. Phenibut makes me dissociate so I can't take it.

Honestly, I feel like any drug I can't take right now. I feel like my bad trip caused this and I went to a timeline in hell. All of you are sucked in with me into the portal as figures of my imagination.

I need to go to a place that is real. I'm just pure intuition and don't sense things. I'm afraid of DP/DR coming back. It's hell. Worse than psychosis.

Hugs from:
Breaking Dawn, stahrgeyzer