View Single Post
Hiker2019

Member Since Oct 2019
3 hugs
given
Default Oct 27, 2020 at 10:58 PM

I'm a 35yo female and have only been with males. I'm currently in a 9yr relationship with a male but things aren't going well. I went out with 2 friends, 1 bi male and 1 bi (but mostly homo) female recently. We all did some molly and things got super cuddley and feely, but kept it super innocent. It felt so good tho, to be laying with both of them. The next day I could not stop thinking about them and wondering what would happen if I wanted to take it further with the female. I've felt some strange sexual energy between us since we first met a few years ago but never really thought about about what a relationship would be like with her until now, and in so much detail. I do find her very attractive and she is an amazing human in general. I haven't been happy in my current relationship for years and wonder how much of this is coming I to play now. One of my biggest faults is that I'm too nice of a person and am finding it EXTREMELY difficult to end it with my current partner bc he has struggles I sympathize with, and we've been through alot! Should I just take the plunge and see what happens or are there other factors I should take into consideration??
Hiker2019 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Yaowen

Thanks for this!
Skeezyks, Yaowen