View Single Post
Stranga91

Member Since Apr 2008
Default Apr 30, 2008 at 11:08 PM

I am taking zoloft 200 mg and my OCD definitely has improved significantly as my thoughts in my head are about 85% gone and my rituals are about 70-75% gone but my OCD bothers me at work still. I have OCD and ADHD so I also take 60 MG of adderall a day but what really bothers me with my OCD is that a big problem of my OCD was numbers and organizing things and repeating numbers so in my work I have everything formatted into an excel file and I go back repeating certain clients instead of calling new ones. I never get to finish what I want to do. Thank god we have a girl we hired as a secretary to do my busy work but the worst part about my OCD is the "busy work". It drives my nuts....

I bought that book "Brain Lock" I believe it is called and I am half-way through but I need to stop wasting time on menial tasks but I am forced to go back and get them done in hopes of finishing other things but I never get them completely done. Any other suggestions would be highly APPRECIATED but sometimes I go crazy because I am doing well and making that paper but I can do such big things and my OCD sometimes gets in the way of me putting my excellent thoughts and ideas into action!

-sasss
Stranga91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote