View Single Post
Cocosurviving
Elder

Member Since Sep 2012
308 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 31, 2020 at 01:49 AM

Still trying to heal from Covid19. It turns out my niece and nephew contacted Covid19 at their in person school. Which is how we all (mom, stepdad and grandma) ended up with Covid19. Me and my teenager were helping them with homework and running errands for my grandma. We’re all on antibiotics plus me and my teenager are on additional medications for our rare diseases. My teenager tested positive for Covid19 Friday, October 30th, 2020.

My beginning symptoms were terrible. My fever continuously spikes 100.7 and 100.8, diarrhea, chills, dizziness, loss of appetite, lots of sleeping, very fatigue and my two rare diseases continued to flare up. My treatment at a Mayo Clinic location has been pushed back.

Having Covid19 is not only Horrible. If There is an Emergency with Your MINOR CHILD. Local Hospitals Will Make You Wait Outside in the Parking Lot. Happened to Us Thursday . #coronavirus

1). Depression
2). PTSD
3). Anxiety
4). Hashimoto
5). Fibromyalgia
6). Asthma
7). Atopic dermatitis
8). Chronic Idiopathic Urticaria
9). Hereditary Angioedema (HAE-normal C-1)
10). Gluten sensitivity
11). EpiPen carrier
12). Food allergies, medication allergies and food intolerances. .
13). Alopecia Areata
Cocosurviving is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
unaluna, WePow