View Single Post
Claritytoo
Poohbah

Member Since Dec 2011
11 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 31, 2020 at 05:39 AM

My grown son cane to live with us because he is homeless. He has been dx with Schizophrenia.He has decided to live in his delusions. With two weeks he was becoming aggressive toward me. We don't like him when he gets aggressive. He is scary. Our protector threw him out. He got angrier but left without a problem. He did say he would slit our throat if we came near him or his children. He has said that before to us. Many of us were very scared. We wanted to cry. We are glad he left. He is at a homeless shelter now. I was glad he found a place to sleep. I am in my 60s and have been told by someone outside my head that we will live to 68. I never wanted to know when I would die. I almost died two years ago from an illness. But I have recovered for the most part. My son told me I will die by suicide I don't know. At present I live alone. I have my sister who I am close to but I am often too anxious to spend time with her and her boyfriend. I don't like him. He is a controlling fk. But my sister loves him. So most times I say nothing. I like spending time with her when she is without him. We go garage saleing and other stuff. I love my sister and I know she loves me. She is my bright light. I recently adopted a dog. My other dog died last year and that was very difficult.After I adopted her I realized that one of the reasons I adopted her was to give me structure. I am retired so my day is what I make it. Which doesn't always work well. I can become reclusive and isolate myself. I than get depressed and think about leaving. I don't know how I will go and I don't want to know. I have been looking for a doc who works with DID patients. There isn't anyone near me. I would have to go into the city and I wont right now. So that don't work. I do need to talk to someone. It helps for me to put my stuff out there on PC but I need a person to talk to. To keep me grounded in this reality. I am tired. but not ready to go.

Hugs from:
Breaking Dawn, Fuzzybear, stahrgeyzer