ShaneG
Account Suspended

Member Since Jul 2020
371 hugs
given
Default Oct 31, 2020 at 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffy01 View Post
This is what happened to me on Kati Morton website. I was mobbed for a month it stop and then it happen again before I knew it I was out there! I was told that I posted triggering things and my chat was deleted went back three days later i was banned a couple of month the later on i went on a discord and was attacked by the same people using different names. I was called named one accused me of telling people she had me banned when I fact she did the last time I was on Kati website.
Hi, Buffy

This is a typical description of what's termed as cyber mobbing or the online social media witch-hunting trend as it's very common within all ages 4-40-and over.
I wouldn't take this to heart as it's just dickless smurfs showing themselves up, whilst leaving evidence all over these platforms.

Youtube is a prime example of what I termed youtube groomers out seeking to involve an unwitting victim into some humiliating event at the cost of themselves for orchestrating the whole event.

We all know what the culture is at the moment, gang stalking online and offline, fake news campaigns, lockdowns, protesting about the right to be not controlled, Trump election, and all that in a few year's time will resemble the A-Team show.

Please just brush them off as it's a display of whats makes them, them!
ShaneG is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Buffy01

Thanks for this!
Buffy01