View Single Post
lilacsnow

Member Since Jul 2017
87 hugs
given
Default Nov 02, 2020 at 12:59 AM

You ARE lovable but there are skills for managing relationships that are handy to have.

I dont profess to be an expert on them so hopefully someone else will chime in on that topic. But two come to mind......self care/ good hygiene helps and listening skills.

As for living alone, again I'm no expert, but embracing the challenging for acquiring new skills can help a great deal. For example on youtube there are videos on organisational skills and decluttering, cooking and DIY. Its possible to comment and connect with the people ....in fact you're likely already doing this since you found this forum. You can do a course on almost anything including relationship skills and many courses are online now and it can be a great way to get to know others.

For healing from hurt or conflict in your past relationship if you can afford it, seeing or talking with a therapist maybe helpful. Of course you can post here anonymously too. There are a few free helplines where I am but I dont know about the US.
lilacsnow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
lightly toasted, RoxanneToto, spider100