View Single Post
Anrea
Veteran Member

Member Since Apr 2016
473 hugs
given
Default Nov 02, 2020 at 05:04 AM

I don't want to hurt you, but fear I am going to. I'll try to be gentle here but my Scorpio moon has told me the time has come to end our friendship. The last straw for me was being micro managed about using a like button when you didn't feel the post deemed a like. I realized the posts on my facebook page were what I thought you would approve of, not what I would have done myself. Maybe I'm just too lazy to do the amount of work required in this friendship. The 12 hour phone shifts, your strong personality, somewhere I'm losing my patience, kindness and gentleness. I'm losing myself in your shadow. As you've told me, God made me noble. I don't need to change or be changed, I just need to grow, and you've helped set me on a good path spiritually. But my path isn't politics. It isn't going to war with marxists commies. I don't even approve of the use of 'libtard'. I am more judgemental than you know. I think the true struggle is learning to love thy neighbor, turning the other cheek, and not judging my fellow man. To much of our friendship is about me complimenting you and you correcting me. I won't live with anxiety over whether I will upset you or not. I know you were trying to help me be a better person, but your measurement of what is a worthy person, and my measurement differ. I often disagree with your assessments. Enough to know that if you knew the truth of everything I think, our friendship wouldn't have gone as far as it did. As I promised I would, I have left the group and unfriended those I met through you. A clean break is best. I will miss you, but I will get over it. I hope you do the same. I love you and think you are great. Just too much work for me.
Anrea is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote