AZ Dad 1979

Member Since Oct 2020
1 hugs
given
Default Nov 03, 2020 at 01:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julielynn1990 View Post
Hi AZ Dad

I read your post a bit ago, buy haven't felt like I could write a response until now. My husband of 23 years 33 years together since high school, just gave me the details of a 8 month affair he's been having. It only came to light because I confronted him about being distant over a week ago . He's moved out and we have 2 teenagers. I understand how you are feeling. Its like a bomb has gone off and blown up my life. He's happy and I'm miserable and confused.

Its completely unfair what your spouse and mine have done to us. I'm still in the throws of this. Maybe we can help each other in just being a sounding board for when things get too real .

Just wanted to let know now I completely sympathize with your situation. You said you've been in therapy for some time. Has it helped? I start this week, and I'm curious what its been like for you.

Thinking of you at this time and hope you are doing well

Julielynn1990

I am so sorry you too are experiencing this. Devasting doesn’t seem like a good enough word to describe it. I can speak for myself when I say that it has messed me up so badly I have had moments of almost committing suicide. My kids and faith is what stopped me.

The counseling helped a little, but that could also just be that time has allowed reality to set in and it isn’t as fresh a wound.?.?

I pray you are comforted and can begin to heal from this.
AZ Dad 1979 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote