View Single Post
AZ Dad 1979

Member Since Oct 2020
1 hugs
given
Default Nov 03, 2020 at 01:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ DAD1975 View Post
AZ DAD - We need to connect. I'm two weeks into the worst hell of my life. My wife has been having an affair for over two years with her boss who is a convicted child molester and obvious predator. I'm so filled with rage and hurt its overwhelming. The gas-lighting, the lies, the deceit. So many layers, so messy. 7 kids, blended family. Turns out she's a clinical "sex-addict" resulting from her sexual abuse as a child and she starts an outpatient rehab program this week. Great for her, glad she's getting some help. Now she has her "excuse". Its a reason not a justification. While I'm sitting here, sick and broken. Cant eat, cant sleep.

Surprise, AZ

That is certainly a heck of a situation. Keeping those kids safe is priority number one I know you’d agree. It has taken everything within me to stop myself from committing a felony against the other party myself, I can imagine how much more you feel that way as to protect your children! There is no excuse or justification for your wife. That doesn’t mean you can’t try to fix it if possible, but it’s a crazy long road I can tell you, and it doesn’t always work even if you try your hardest.
AZ Dad 1979 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote