rdgrad15
Magnate

Member Since Apr 2016
199 hugs
given
Default Nov 04, 2020 at 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahsweets View Post
What is going on? This place was so lively not too long ago even through the worst part of covid19 and it has died down so much. People have disappeared it seems. Do you think they were upset/afraid of the recent sale of the site?
I didn't even know that there was a sale of the site. I will admit, I have noticed a slight drop in activity on the site. Responses come in slower, and not as many people join in conversations. There are other sites that have way less activity though. It could also be people getting out more after quarantine. Even though that was a few months ago, they probably want to be out of the house as much as possible. I will say this site is still way more popular than others. On some other sites, you won't get a response on a thread for weeks, and occasionally, months. If ever. And even then, it may be just one or two replies. Psych central is my favorite site. Quick responses, more interactive and helpful advice and discussions, and just overall more friendly. I've tried other sites where people are downright cruel. Instead of being helpful, they make you feel like the worthless person they think you are, even though it isn't true.
rdgrad15 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Fuzzybear