View Single Post
delightful

Member Since Feb 2020
13 hugs
given
Default Nov 04, 2020 at 12:49 PM

Congratulations R. Success is so much fun! Enjoy.

HI, True, wishing kind, gentle, healing thoughts for your stomach lining. Our stomachs do seem to be the shock absorbers on life's bumpy roads.

Me - my stomach, and my feeling are doing a "some days you want to cry and some days you will shout." number.

I'm getting more writing done, which is good. It's not as much as I'd like, but I'm never going to be as productive as I'd like. I think, too, that my working rhythm includes frequent breaks, during which my subconscious works on my ideas.

I think there's hope for "Temporary Address." I'm down to the final edits - typos and such. It's not going to be as good as I'd like, but I don't want to scrap it completely, and I don't want to keep working and working on it. I want to move on. Fingers crossed.

Besides writing, there are a lot of things that I need to do that I have put off. And that list is making me depressed. That along with not getting any exercise. I will write a list - it's too long to post here. Oh, speaking of lists, I got all the tasks done on the last list that I posted here.

Okay, that's it for me.

Good luck and good stepping to you.

delightful is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote