Wise Elder

Member Since Mar 2009
885 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 06, 2020 at 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aviza View Post
I'm now under 5' 4" and was 5' 4.5" at my peak. Mom says it's a sign your dying. I'm having undiagnosed breathing problems. All tests say I'm fine. But signs are I'm not. God takes your breathe mom says. She says she'll miss me when I'm gone.

I'm ok with it and not all at the same time. I'm not getting anywhere in life. I kind of give up but haven't yet given up. Just wish i knew what was going on.
I used to be 5'2" and now Im 5 even. its not because Im dying. its because the bones in my back have compressed the disks. as a person ages these disks in their spine wear down, degenerate. with me some of this normal degeneration of the disks between the bones has resulted in slipped disks, bulging disks, thinnned disks and herniated disks.

my suggestion is contact your doctor. they can do a bone study on you to find out if your "shrinking" is a disk problem, a calcium or other vitamin deficiancy problem and get you treated for it.

but I do have to say in some situaitons yes shrinking is part of dying. I know people with bone marrow, bone problems that resulted in their "shrinking heights" then death like bone cancers.

so please consult your treatment provider they will be able to diagnose what the problem is in you and treat it if necessary.
amandalouise is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote