Soupe du jour
Elder

Member Since Jun 2015
13.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 08, 2020 at 02:47 PM

Thanks, BethRags!

I woke up not feeling that well, physically. Last night's entertaining of my husband's friend was not what I was up for. I did my best not to show it, though. As for today, I'm already dreading tomorrow's gyn appointment. I have an endo biopsy. I'm not that afraid of any scary findings. I just dislike any of the appointments there. Plus, I was told it could be momentarily quite painful. Truly, I would rather have 10 vaccinations in a row over tomorrow's procedure. Maybe even an MRI would seem more desirable. In any case, I'm going to go. Hopefully after that I can forget about a gynecologist for a year.

I'm assuming that our house will finally be put on the market this weekend. Before then we need to do a good cleaning and tidying of the house. I've run out of steam. I'm just sick of house-related stuff.

I was thinking that I wish I had someone else in my face-to-face life for support, beyond my husband. These are the times when my mom would have been so treasured. I wouldn't even need to have her talk. Just sit next to me with her arm around me, looking at me with her loving eyes. Or if at least I could see my psychiatrist face-to-face, rather than via video session. Everything seems distant. Such distance feels chilly and lonely.
Soupe du jour is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
*Beth*, bizi, Closedward1, Daonnachd, Innerzone, Nammu, Sunflower123

Thanks for this!
bizi