Member Since Jul 2019
23.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 08, 2020 at 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soupe du jour View Post
Thanks, BethRags!

I woke up not feeling that well, physically. Last night's entertaining of my husband's friend was not what I was up for. I did my best not to show it, though. As for today, I'm already dreading tomorrow's gyn appointment. I have an endo biopsy. I'm not that afraid of any scary findings. I just dislike any of the appointments there. Plus, I was told it could be momentarily quite painful. Truly, I would rather have 10 vaccinations in a row over tomorrow's procedure. Maybe even an MRI would seem more desirable. In any case, I'm going to go. Hopefully after that I can forget about a gynecologist for a year.

I'm assuming that our house will finally be put on the market this weekend. Before then we need to do a good cleaning and tidying of the house. I've run out of steam. I'm just sick of house-related stuff.

It's such an uncomfortable feeling to have to spend an evening with someone(s) you're not comfortable with. It feels like having to work a slow shift...Ugh, only 15 minutes have passed?

I had an endo biopsy 2 years ago. I wasn't terribly afraid of the pain, but I was certainly nervous about it. Turned out I barely felt anything. When my gyn did the biopsy it felt like 1 second of a light "pinch", it was over and that was that.

I hope it all goes as easily for you.

It's no wonder you're tired of house stuff, Soupe! You've thrown 110% into it. It'll be a relief to put it on the market, finally.

*Beth* is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
bizi, Soupe du jour

Thanks for this!
bizi, Soupe du jour