catches the flowers

Member Since Jul 2019
23.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 08, 2020 at 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcusAurelius View Post
It’s been a ride these last few days. My mom is encouraging us to go out for a drive around in a little while. I think It will do me some good to get out of the house, believe it or not. I need to find something to pass the time other than sleep and eat. I need to shave. I need to “clean up” but I just don’t have reason or want to. Maybe this week I’ll find some energy to get some stuff done.

Current events have left me a little more optimistic for the future, but with every glimmer of good I get a flooding of bad. Why can’t we just work on what we can to bridge the gaps together? I’m pretty sick of politics for this cycle – let’s hope “politics will be boring again” will become a reality haha.

In other news very polarizing events are affecting my family right now – my brother and his family have COVID. They seem to be OK according to them. They don’t believe COVID is a real issue which is probably what lead to them getting it anyway to be honest about the situation. I have deep feelings about the subject but I am trying to remind myself – they are not my kids, my experiences, or my life – but my nieces and nephews have been exposed to COVID and are sick because of irresponsible and selfish behavior. It’s a hard pill to swallow for me, but in the end, it’s not for me to pass judgement.

That’s all I got to report for now.

MarcusAurelius

I'm in full agreement about all the political stuff.

I'm sorry about your brother and family. That's a really tough one. I wonder if being sick will change their perspective on covid or not?

*Beth* is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
bizi